The Coalition's Quality Supports team provides trainings for our child care providers on many topics and provides them with Technical Support on any requirements as needed. The trainings provided can assist child care providers in working more closely with the families' of the children we serve to ensure continuity of learning in both the home and school environments.
The trainings provided by our Quality Supports team throughout the year include these topics and more:
- Overview of Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) Screenings
- Preschool Teacher-Child Interactions
- Infant and Toddler Teacher-Child-Interactions
- Challenging Behaviors
- Administrative Support
- Overview of Provider Agreements for New Providers
- Overview of VPK Agreement Requirements
- Overview of School Readiness Agreement Requirements
- Activities to Support the Early Learning Standards
- Loving Discipline
Our Quality Supports team also provides the required Department of Education (DOE) classes including:
- DOE - How to administer the Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Assessment
- DOE - Standards for 4 year olds
- DOE - Integrating the VPK Standards: Phonological Awareness
- DOE - Early Mathematics for Early Learners: Making Sense of Sets and Numbers
- DOE - Early Mathematics for Early Learners: Counting and Operating with Numbers
- VPK Assessment Training - Instructional Implications
Please visit the link HERE to register
for any of the upcoming training opportunities electronically!
*For more information regarding trainings by the Coalition,
Please contact Ms. Darianne Powell via phone at 561-600-9421
or via email at Darianne.Powell@elcpalmbeach.org.
Department of Education (DOE) Trainings:
Please visit the link HERE for more information and to register.
To access information regarding outside Professional Development opportunities for early childhood and education practitioners, please see a new page we have set up to include all of this information HERE.